Clients and References
- Carrols Corporation (Burger King Resturants)
- Donato's Pizza (Cleveland to Canton, Amherst to Mentor)
- Classic Ballpark, Eastlake, OH (Home of the Lake County Captains)
- Harvest Bread Co - Mentor, OH
- Best Western Lawnfield - Mentor, OH
- Dairy Queen LSB - Mentor, OH
- Dairy Queen - Willoughby, OH
- Cross Roads Plaza - Willoughby, OH
- Henry Fence - Kirtland Hills, OH
- Duane's Limited Partnership - Willoughby, OH
- Sheraton Furnature - Willoughby, OH
- WELW Radio - Willoughby, OH
- Grillsmith Steakhouse - Willoughby, OH
- Salazar Industries - Willoughby, OH
- Meineke Muffler - Willoughby, OH
- Stevens Auto Glaze - Eastlake, OH
- Euclid Welding - Euclid, OH
- S H Industries - Bedford Hts, OH
- Premier Printing - Bedford Hts, OH
- HAM Landscaping - Warrensville Hts, OH
- Bona & Sons Heating & Cooling - Cleveland, OH
- Monroe Muffler / Brakes (Greater Cleveland area)
- Lake County Dept of Utilities, Ohio
- Fraternal Order of Eagles #2300 - Willoughby, OH
- Mr. Tire (Greater Cleveland area)
- Ground Air Transfer - Willoughby, OH
- Activities Press, Concord
- Activities Press, Mentor
- Kost Electric, Willoughby
- Warwick Communications, Cleveland
- Marous Bros Construction, Willoughby
Loncar Quality Construction, Kirtland
Momentive Material - Quartz Plant, Willoughby
Two M Mfg., Eastlake
Pizza Hut - Willoughby, Solon, Painesville
Manners Management, Mentor
10 Palmer Place, Painesville
Roth Apartments, Willoughby
Biltmore Place, Willoughby
Traveline Inc., Willoughby
Fini Realty, Wickliffe
Cleveland Tire & Wheel, Cleveland
Computer Management Inc., Cleveland
High Quality Tools -Eastlake, OH
Sherbrook Metals, Willoughby OH
Val-Pak, Euclid, OH
Recher Hall, Euclid, OH
Please call or email us for a list of references and projects we have completed.
"Dear George Ward & Company: Enclosed is my check - in full - for the work done by your crew. They were perfect gentlemen and finished their job in a good manner. I enjoyed watching their proficiency and in good humor. (Yes, we had a couple chuckles!!) I would - and will -- recommend you and your company to everyone that will be here to admire their work. It is exactly what I wanted -- and with your patience - and mine -- the weather finally gave in so it could be completed. (Even my neighbor in back admired their work --- because she and a friend had done theirs the hard way last summer!!) Thanks again, George -- and company."
--- M. Reason - Willoughby
"I have had every "name-brand" lawn service (and others) treat my lawn. None has done a job even remotely comparable to Ward's. After your restoration of my lawn & your lawn service for one year, my lawn is nicer now than it was since it was sodded thirty yrs. ago. I look forward to your lawn maintenance program in the years ahead. Thank you!" ---- R. Wade - Willoughby
" I have sincerely appreciated your help over the past year. I will be happy to write a recomendation for you - anytime." S. Ritchie - Willoughby
"Good Job. Work was completed in a very professional manner." ---- J. Brunecz - Willoughby
My wife and I wish to thank you for the professionalism exhibited during the entire lawn preparation and installation process including:
a. The estimate
b. The contract
c. The expected work date
d. The lawn preparation and installation (the work crew was EXCEPTIONAL!)
e. The clean-up
f. Subsequent fertilization
g. Spring re-seeding of the bare spots.
You exhibited professionalism as an EXCELLENT salesperson, owner, and a GREAT person to work with. Your communication via email answered all of my questions.
The workers / crew were EXCELLENT! They worked hard! They worked as a team. They knew what needed to be done and did it efficiently. They were polite and easy to work with. They hustled regardless of the weather for two days. The did a SUPER job cleaning up both days, also.
To say the least, WE WERE VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE ENTIRE JOB! We would recommend Ward's Lawn Care and Landscape Co., Inc. to anyone (my son has since chosen Ward's to do some landscape work at their house).
Please feel free to use us (or this letter) as a reference. You may want prospective clients to view the landscaping at our home.
Thanks again for the TERRIFIC lawn installation job on our home. We are the envy of the neighborhood.
Harry & Claudia Siskind -- Willoughby
Please call us for more information about our work, professional affiliations and client references.